Boucher Pro Student Representative
AOR is one of Canada’s fastest growing Nutraceutical health supplement organizations. Our market leading premium products are manufactured and distributed primarily to specialty retailers throughout Canada and the United States. Headquartered in Calgary, AOR is in search of a Student Representative to join our team.
- Demonstrate knowledge on AOR brand and products. Act as a primary point of communication for students requesting information customer service, marketing department and medical director/medical advisor.
- At the beginning of each school year or semester, provide AOR with a year-at-a-glance document, detailing tentative dates for proposed events, relevant trade shows and sponsorships.
- Identify opportunities to develop new events and programs for students
- Plan, promote and host educational sessions as appropriate with guest speakers
- Participate in campus events that will increase AOR visibility
- Support product awareness at campus dispensary store
- Proactively seek out organizers of events and offer AOR’s support
- Provide timely feedback regarding events that AOR participated in or sponsored
- Organizing and growing student accounts and facilitating orders
- Communication with Boucher administration and advancement department to ensure optimal fulfillment of AOR’s sponsorship terms and agreement
- Experience with natural health industry and/ knowledge of AOR products
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Organized and reliable
- Proficient in brand promotion (i.e. tradeshows and demos)
- Experience in customer service an asset
- Behave in a manner consistent with the AOR brand
- Entering 2nd or 3rd year of study
Time commitment and compensation
· A commitment of seven to nine hours per week on average.
· In addition, attendance at special events, such as tradeshow, also required. Eight to 10 hours per event (may include 1-2 weekends a year)
· Compensation: $400/month