Eastern Regional Sales Manager
Reporting to: AOR General Manager
The team at Advanced Orthomolecular Research (AOR) is looking for a dynamic, highly organized individual with proven leadership abilities to manage the Eastern Sales Territory (Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick). This position is responsible for building and maintaining a high-performance Eastern sales team to effectively achieve their sales targets and support the organization and its customers by effectively implementing new account acquisition strategies and supporting accounts in their growth and maintenance phases in their region.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with strategic business objectives
- Manage team to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts/targets
- Manage, track and adjust regional sales budget
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Lead sales team through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when and where necessary
- Assist effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales and clinical education staff
- Conduct performance appraisals with all eastern regional sales team personnel and communicate constructive discipline as needed (submit job evaluations to General Manager at least once per fiscal year)
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results and report back to General Manager
- Conduct market tours throughout region, meeting accounts at all levels (New, Growth and Maintenance Accounts). The ESM is expected to be visiting reps and accounts throughout their region at least 80% of the time.
- Proactively identify changes in healthcare, distribution system, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly and report to General Manager.
- Promote AOR brand and products by assisting in coordination of promotional campagins and sharing brand standards and product knowledge with accounts and sales team members across the region
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences where appropriate
- 3-5 years of experience in a Sales Leadership role
- Must demonstrate advanced French-speaking skills
- Ability to travel 80-90% of the time
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with CRM software (i.e. Sales force, Microsoft CRM etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude