Advanced Orthomolecular Research (AOR) champions scientific excellence, innovation and progressive formulations that challenge the status quo of the natural health industry. We care to make life better for the people that need us most. We imagine new possibilities and tell compelling stories as we relentlessly test and learn how to do things better.
AOR is seeking a French Translator to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity if you are a person that enjoys working in an industry that is focused on making people’s lives better, working on marketing content and being part of a well-rounded, wonderful team!
Job Type: Full Time, 6-month contract with possibility of going perm
Number of positions: 1
Reports to: Marketing Director
Location: Calgary, Alberts or Remote
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Speak, read and write fluently in both English and French
- Translating, copy editing, proofreading all content such as web, marketing materials and technical documents.
- Manage work schedules to meet deadlines
- Ensure all translations are following AOR’s style guide, identified target audience and translated at specific reading level.
- Provide well-written translations that are impeccable in terms of grammar and spelling
- Able to write sentences that maintain or duplicate the structure and style of the original meaning while keeping the ideas and facts of the original meaning accurate.
- Native French and English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
- Technical writing or translation preferred
- Previous experience in Natural Health/Nutraceutical industry considered an asset
- Previous B2B/B2C experience
- Ability to work efficiently and precisely
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
To apply for this positon, please send your cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org