Bilingual Customer Excellence Rep
Advanced Orthomolecular Research champions scientific excellence, innovation and progressive formulations that challenge the status quo of the nutraceutical industry. The Customer Excellence Rep (CER) will work collaboratively with his/her team members to enhance the customer experience by facilitating or resolving any inquiries or issues a customer may have in a timely, empathetic and optimal way. A CER will also capture opportunities to educate customers on the AOR brand and help sell products.
- Learn and maintain high level product knowledge of AOR products to help educate customers
- Promote AOR’s brand and products and capture opportunities to upsell or cross sell AOR products
- Processing orders by phone, fax and email
- Maintaining up to date and accurate customer files
- Handling customer credits
- Filter and direct calls, and emails to the appropriate departments
- Supply relevant marketing materials to customers and fellow staff to ensure informational needs are met
- Resolve customer complaints in a positive, timely, win/win manner. Document issues and actions taken in accordance with company processes for future problem analysis and elimination.
- Provide feedback to the Customer Excellence Manager regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Assist the Customer Excellence Manager as necessary
- Assist Marketing, Shipping, and Finance department
- Work synergistically with the both the Internal and External team
- Completed post-secondary diploma (marketing, business, sociology, health sciences)Must have Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience and/or supplementary education within a health-related industry
- 2-3 years’ professional experience in Customer Service, marketing or sales
- Strong interpersonal and teambuilding skills
- Healthcare or Hospitality experience strongly preferred
- Organized and detail oriented with sound analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Must have flexible scheduling and reliability
- Must be fluent in French- written and oral