Advanced Orthomolecular Research
Advanced Orthomolecular Research (AOR) champions scientific excellence, innovation and progressive formulations that challenge the status quo of the natural health industry. We care to make life better for the people that need us the most. We imagine new possibilities and tell compelling stories as we relentlessly test and learn how to do things better.
The Graphic Designer’s primary responsibility is creating engaging designs, working with pre-existing templates and making edits to AOR product labels working within the brand standards guide. The ideal candidate will need to have a sharp eye for details and be passionate about graphic design.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use templates to complete design jobs for our co-op initiative
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks
- Produce new media such as videos
- Edit podcast, webinars and other materials.
- Make edits and changes to product label files
- Web design and management
- Create and manage graphic files (both print & digital online)
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure on-deadline delivery of materials
- Assist the Marketing Project Manager with sourcing and managing print and other production suppliers
- Liaise with AOR’s in-house Website Developer
- Assist with the design and implementation of décor for tradeshows and events
- Art direct photo shoots
- 3+ years as a Graphic Designer in a busy, dynamic work environment.
- Experience with design software (e.g. InDesign) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop)
- Familiarity with design techniques
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills