MEDICAL SALES REP/ ADVISOR
The Medical Sales Representative will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territory by effectively selling all AOR products and the brand message with a specific focus on the PRO series. The role requires the Medical Sales Representative to establish and grow personal relationships with health professionals and natural health practitioners. Furthermore, the Medical Sales Representative will increase company sales with both existing and new accounts, contribute to new ideas to increase market share.
The Medical Sales Representative will be responsible for written contributions for various company publications, as well as presentations for both internal and external purposes
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territory by effectively selling all AOR products and the brand message. Establish and grow personal relationships with health professionals and natural health practitioners. Increase company sales through direct sales and marketing/training contributions.
- Manage new and existing accounts within the assigned territory.
- Organize and provide educational trainings and product demonstrations with accounts.
- Coordinate marketing and advertising initiatives with accounts.
- Initiate new business development – Cold calling is necessary
- Be present at tradeshows, when necessary.
- Accurately and effectively describe and promote all AOR Brand products.
- Accurately and effectively increase AOR brand recognition.
- Observe the competitive landscape; make recommendations to Sales Manager
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Complete weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Collect commonly asked questions and feedback for research and product development purposes.
- Coordinating Educational events for accounts with marketing department
- Conduct webinars and other forms of presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Write articles on various subjects pertaining to health
EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATION / COMPANY REQUIREMENTS
- Naturopathy Degree is required
- Strong knowledge of natural health products.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an outside sales position.
- High level of proficiency with the internet and full MS office suite.
- High degree of organizational and management skills.
- Strong work ethic and drive to grow business.