AOR is one of Canada’s fastest growing Nutraceutical health supplement organizations. Our market leading premium products are manufactured and distributed primarily to specialty retailers throughout Canada and the United States. Headquartered in Calgary, AOR is in search of an experienced Shipping Associate to join our team.
- Locating and picking finished product and identifying lot/batches.
- Reading and understanding pick lists for orders.
- Creates and attaches shipping labels to outgoing products.
- Uses spaces, dividers, packing paper, and other materials to pack up items securely.
- Ensures that all fragile items are packaged safely.
- Checks all orders before shipping to ensure that destination and postage information are correct.
- Responds to customer service agents inquiries about shipments.
- Reports any unresolved shipping problems or discrepancies to manager or direct supervisor.
- Assists in moving orders and lifting boxes throughout department.
- Maintain inventory and cleanliness of shipping department and back stock.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Is familiar with inventory software.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift and move product boxes/skids.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Works well with a team.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Maintains professional and polite demeanor when dealing with others.
- Is capable of operating shipping machinery for daily operation and tasks.
- Time will be spent on feet all day
- Lifting and moving items (up to 50 lbs.) are required on a daily basis.