Technical Customer Service Representative
AOR is one of Canada’s fastest growing Nutraceutical health supplement organizations. Our market leading premium products are manufactured and distributed primarily to specialty retailers throughout Canada and the United States.
- Answer all technical questions on nutrition and our product line for customers via the phone, tickets and live chat.
- Receive monthly training on new and existing products.
- Stayed up to date on all AOR’s available resources (blogs, White Papers, Truth Series, etc.) to better assist customers.
- Investigate complicated customer questions with the research team, and occasionally the Quality Control team.
- Make suggestions on AOR products for customers based on a condition or symptom they might be trying to correct
- Process orders by phone, fax, email
- Resolve customer issues or conflict
- Provide product information
- Filter and direct calls, and emails to the appropriate departments
- Assist the Customer Service Team Lead as necessary
- Assist Marketing, Shipping, and Finance department
- Work synergistically with the both the Internal and External team
Qualifications and Skills
- Obtained a Certificate in Holistic Nutrition (Preferable)
- Completed post- secondary diploma in business, marketing, human resources, health science) is a nice to have but not required.
- Fluent in French- oral and written (Preferable but not required)
- Should have a strong work ethic, inter-personal skills, and independent
- Experience within a health- related industry would be considered an asset
- Experience working with Microsoft Navision would be considered an asset