AOR Covid-19 Updates
At Advanced Orthomolecular Research, the health and wellbeing of our partners, customers, employees and communities is our top priority. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily suspending product returns on any products order from March 1, 2020 onward.
Consumer Adverse Reaction Return Policy
Our Consumer Adverse Reaction Return Policy will remain in effect. If at any time, you experience an adverse reaction to one of our products, please contact us at 1-800-387-0177 to obtain a Return Authorization Form and an Adverse Reaction Report. Documents must be submitted to our Returns Department within five business days of your call. The product must be kept until your refund is received. To be eligible for return under this section, the product must not be expired.
Our Damaged Products Return Policy will also remain in effect. If you receive a damaged product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-0177 ext. 4900. Photographs of the damaged product may be requested. AOR will determine what further action to take if any, but we will do the best we can to come to a satisfactory resolution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are you not taking my return?
A: One of our core values is safety. Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic and our inability to monitor products that have left our facilities, we are declining all returns (excluding Adverse Reactions and Damaged Products) for the safety of our customers and associates.
Q: Why was this not posted sooner?
A: We continue to closely monitor the rapidly evolving situation and make decisions that allow us to operate in a manor that best serves our customers and supports our associates while helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Out of an abundance of caution, we made the decision to temporarily suspend returns to protect the safety of our associates and customers.
Q: What if my product was damaged?
A: We stand by our quality standards. If your product was damaged and meets the criteria in the Damaged Products Return Policy, we will come to a satisfactory resolution with you.
Q: What is the time frame for when you will start taking returns?
A: We will continue to closely monitor guidance from Federal, Provincial and local agencies and adjust our policies accordingly.
Q: What are the customer’s benefits for us not accepting returns?
A: Customers can feel a sense of safety when purchasing products from AOR. All products customers purchase from us are manufactured in a clean, GMP certified facility and have not left our warehouses.
The growing concern around COVID-19 understandably has people feeling uneasy, especially as we face rapidly changing policies that affect our daily routines and plans. As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak, we at AOR are taking every possible precaution to prevent the spread of any infectious diseases. We are committed to the health of our employees, our partners, and our customers and will be implementing enhanced safety measures to support and protect our communities.
The steps we are taking include:
- Employees are encouraged to clean desks, workspaces and nearby surfaces/handles, etc. frequently with sanitization supplies provided, as well as practice frequent and thorough personal hygiene practices.
- We are taking guidance from the CDC and local health authorities, and have added additional cleaning crews in the building for more frequent sanitation efforts.
- Social Distancing
- We have restricted all business-related air travel, domestic and international for the time being and encourage employees to avoid all unnecessary travel outside of work.
- There will be no guests/tours at AOR until further notice.
- All in-person meetings are canceled and our staff is encouraged to collaborate over the phone or via online platforms.
We will continue to monitor and navigate these unprecedented times with everyone’s safety in mind. We appreciate everyone’s support, cooperation, and understanding as we continue to adjust to the ever-changing landscape.
To help you and your loved ones stay healthy during these times, we wanted to share some tips you can implement into your day-to-day routine.
- Stay hydrated: drinking adequate amounts of water can help you digest your food better, help your eyes and mouth retain moisture and repel germs that can cause infections.
- Wash your hands frequently and after touching communal surfaces, coughing, sneezing or using tissues.
- Stay home if you are sick (so you do not spread the illness to other people).
- Use a tissue, or cough and sneeze into your arm, not your hand. Turn away from other people.
- Use single-use tissues. Dispose of the tissue immediately.
- If working with children, have them play with hard surface toys that can be easily cleaned.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth (viruses can transfer from your hands and into the body).
- Do not share cups, glasses, dishes or cutlery.
- Support your immune system with regular physical activity & good nutrition. Supplement your healthy diet with immune-boosting supplements such as Vitamin C, Vitamin D, L-Lysine, Probiotics, Zinc and NAC.