Collactive® marine sourced hydrolyzed elastin and collagen, reduces wrinkles and skin dryness. It is clinically shown to reduce the number of deep wrinkles in four weeks! Elastin fibers give the dermis suppleness that completes collagen fibers tensile strength and helps to fight off visual signs of aging and rejuvenate skin. With its low molecular weight, Collactive® is water-soluble and fully digestible for optimal bioavailability.
- Collagen contributes to 30% of all protein in the human body
- Type I and Type III are found in skin. Type II is found in joints.
- Marine collagen is easier to digest and absorb
- Collagen was first utilized by the Egyptians as an adhesive
- Collagen production declines with age and exposure to factors such as smoking and UV light
- Country of origin: France
- Starting material: Fish skin with 100% wild caught fish
- Extraction Method: Enzyme Hydrolysis
- Stored form: Fine powder