What you will learn:
- The most common symptoms of mold
- The most common mold exposures
- Relevant mold testing and assessments
- Recommendations for house remediation
- Systems biology treatment overview – supplements, diet
- Who are the experts and Leaders in the field of mold treatment
Dr. Aviad Elgez, ND, is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor who graduated, with recognition and awards for academic excellence, from the accredited Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2008. Dr. Elgez also holds a psychology degree from York University. In 2013 he completed advanced training in Environmental Medicine (with Dr. Walter Crinnion) and Intravenous Therapy.Dr. Elgez’s passion is in Environmental Medicine, working in collaboration with other NDs and MDs as an investigator for very complex patient cases, trying to solve the mystery behind their symptoms. He also has particular interests in treating neurological/mental health and autoimmune conditions; these include conditions such as anxiety, depression, Lyme disease (MSIDS), Parkinson’s disease, ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, multiple sclerosis (MS), Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS), and chronic fatigue syndrome.