What you will learn
- The current state of the integrative medicine and Naturopathic professions. Challenges and opportunities.
- The top things students should be doing while in school that will set them up for success in their business.
- Learn about the game-changing NDs that are doing a really great job with their business strategy.
- The biggest pitfall that a new grad can fall into that leads to business hardship.
- Discover reasonable income expectations in years 1, 3, 5, 10.
- What is the ideal “ patient experience” to maximize retention. Learn to create transformational programming.
- How to create work-life balance as clinician.
- Tips on social media
Brandy Kinnear – Digital marketing Strategist and Business Consultant, founder of Your Ideal Patient. Brandy helps integrative, functional & naturopathic Doctors leverage digital marketing to exponentially grow their practice.
Dr. Meghan Walker – Founder of Clinician Business Labs
Dr. Meghan Walker is a naturopathic doctor, serial entrepreneur and mother. She graduation from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and completed a science degree, with a focus in reproductive physiology from the University of Waterloo. As an entrepreneur, Meghan started and sold her first business while in University and went on to found a national Youth Engagement Organization called Millennium Kids. Millennium Kids taught responsible social activism in schools across Canada, Australia and South Africa. Meghan is a Co-founder and past CEO of the digital health media start-up, Bright Almond, Founder and Peak Performance Inspirer at Legacy Performance Labs, Host of the Entrepology Podcast and Founder of Clinician Business Labs and the signature program, ‘The First 18’. Meghan has served on the Executive’s of both the Canadian and Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors. Meghan maintains a boutique practice in Downtown Toronto, catering to entrepreneurs and inspired individuals looking to maximize their body and brain. When not satisfying her entrepreneurial itch, she is hanging out with her three little girls and super supportive husband.