Helps support healthy oral microbiota
- Helps to ward off bad breath
- Promotes a healthy oral microbiome, which acts as a first line of defence against infections
- Naturally sweetened with a fresh minty taste
$29.88 — or subscribe and save 20%
Halitosis, or bad breath, can be caused by a number of factors. It may indicate a local exposure to malodorous foods, an infection or a deeper more systemic concern. The odour itself relates to volatile compounds that have a high sulfur content and are produced by gram negative bacteria on the tongue, or between and around teeth. Halitosis can be transient (such as from sulfuric foods, tobacco products, or dry mouth) or it can persist. Persistent halitosis can indicate a systemic or local infection, post nasal drip, GERD, kidney disease, or even liver failure, though systemic diseases only account for 10% of these cases. Cleaning the tongue, by brushing or with mouthwashes, can remove some of the offensive compounds (food remnants, dead cells etc.) that the bacteria feed on, clear away bacteria themselves, or mask the odour for a period of time. But treatment of the underlying cause is ultimately best practice. One of the most effective treatments is to ensure that the oral microbiota is healthy. Fresh Biotics is a source of probiotics that helps to promote a health oral microbiome and supports gastrointestinal health.
AOR’s Fresh Biotics provides one billion CFU (colony forming units) of well-researched probiotics, in a delicious, mint flavoured lozenge for improved oral health.
Source of probiotics to help support gastrointestinal health. Helps support healthy oral microbiota.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Dissolve one tablet on tongue / or chew one tablet and swallow, two times a day, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take 2-3 hours before/after taking antibiotics.
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen and/or persists beyond 3 days. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide or replace medical advice to individuals from a qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Guar gum, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mint flavour, sorbitol.
Customers also bought
You may also like…
A clinically proven formula that works like a prebiotic, probiotic, symbiotic, and postbiotic all in one to support microbiome and gut health.
- The only formula that has unique probiotics as well as supporting strains to increase colonization and effectiveness, and naturally produces short chain fatty acids like butyrate and propionate!
- Reduces the growth of pathogenic bacteria while promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria like Bifidobacterium and akkermansia.
- Normalizes the inflammatory response, promotes detoxification, supports immunity and provides relief from allergies
- Proven to help prevent traveler’s and antibiotic-induced diarrhea
- The only probiotic in Canada that includes a strain which produces clinical amounts of butyric acid.
LavaRox™ Oral-Biotic (24 ct)↓ 10%
Sugar-free, naturally-flavoured probiotics to support children’s oral health and immunity
- A fun-loving probiotic designed to support your child’s ear, nose and throat health, as well as promote fresh breath
- Raspberry flavoured and sugar-free,
- No artificial flavours, colours, or chemicals