The Antioxidant that Fuels Your Cells
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Maximizes cellular energy production and cell function
- An effective and clinically researched dosage
$39.45 — or subscribe and get 15% off
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like nutrient that helps produce energy in all cells of the body. It does so by supporting the mitochondria, the tiny power plants in each of the body’s cells. CoQ10 is in fact one of the most important and modifiable factors in the production of ATP (cellular energy) in the mitochondria. Mitochondrial dysfunction and CoQ10 deficiencies have been implicated in many conditions such as fatigue, fibromyalgia, cardiovascular problems, neurodegenerative diseases and more.
CoQ10 is also noted for its powerful antioxidant activity, and even “recharges” other antioxidants by keeping them in their reduced, active states. Doctors have been recommending CoQ10 to patients on standard heart medications for the last four decades, as statin medications are known to reduce CoQ10 levels in the body.
The aging and elderly would greatly benefit from adding CoQ10 to their diet. Those dealing with cardiovascular issues or taking statin medications should speak to their doctor about supplementing with CoQ10. Athletes or those dealing with fatigue would also benefit from CoQ10 to boost energy levels.
CoQ10 helps produce cellular energy in the mitochondria, is a powerful fat-soluble network antioxidant and supports healthy cardiovascular function.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily with fat containing meals, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication, blood thinners or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Heart conditions
- Periodontal disease
- Immune disorders
- Blood sugar control
- Anti-aging Antioxidant
- Mitochondrial function
The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide or replace medical advice to individuals from a qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.
† Daily value not established
Non-medical Ingredients: silicon dioxide, anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
Customers also bought
You may also like…
Ortho Bone Vegan™
Helps Develop and Maintain Healthy Bones
- Vegan forms of calcium and vitamin D
- Provides active, effective forms of key bone-health nutrients
- Improves bone growth & bone density while reducing bone loss
- An unrivalled and comprehensive vegan bone formula exclusively available from AOR
Advanced B Complex™ Ultra
Award-winning formula plus brain support, in a time-release tablet
- All the benefits of our Advanced B Complex original, plus brain support
- Time-release formula allows for better absorption
- Optimal doses of the most effective and biologically active forms of B vitamins
- Antioxidant PQQ for support of cardiovascular, cognitive health and energy
- Three types of B12
- Time-release minimizes niacin “flush”