Fast Acting Inflammation Relief
- A powerful extract of Boswellia serrata in a therapeutic dosage
- Reduces pain and systemic inflammation
- Shown to significantly improve osteoarthritis symptoms when used for at least 1 month
- Dissolved in a self-emulsifying formula for enhanced absorption
$41.45 — or subscribe and get 15% off
Out of stock
Also known as Indian Frankincense, Boswellia serrata is a botanical with a long history of use in Ayurveda, the ancient medicine system of India. It has been traditionally used to relieve inflammation, particularly of the joints. Studies have shown that boswellia reduces inflammation and pain in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and has also been shown to be effective in reducing the severity of inflammatory intestinal disorders.
Supplementation with boswellia extract has been shown to prevent the degradation of glycosaminoglycan, one of the major components of cartilage. Interestingly, boswellia can also be used for respiratory support, as it has been shown to reduce mucous secretions in the lungs. Applications include emphysema, cystic fibrosis and chronic bronchitis among others.
AOR’s Boswellia is a wildcrafted, standardized extract of the resin of pure Boswellia serrata, and is specially formulated to maximize absorbability and effectiveness by delivering the extract in an oil emulsion. Whether you are suffering from aching joints, intestinal inflammation, acute, or chronic inflammation due to irritation, injury or autoimmunity, Boswellia is an excellent choice to help manage inflammation and to encourage recovery.
Wildcrafted Boswellia is standardized Boswellia serrata extract, a botanical containing
triterpene phytonutrients with a long usage in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for support of inflammatory conditions. Relieves the pain and swelling associated with osteoarthritis of the knee. Emulsified for enhanced bioavailability.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, corn, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, soy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Take 1 capsule three times a day with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal effects such as diarrhea, abdominal pain/cramps and nausea. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide or replace medical advice to individuals from a qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.
Non-medical Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides and potato starch.
Customers also bought
You may also like…
MCHA + Cofactors to Help Reduce Risk of Osteoporosis
- Contains a complex of nutrients necessary to build and maintain healthy bones
- Supports the framework for bone, cartilage, and synovial (joint) fluid production,
which helps to cushion and lubricate the joints
- Includes MCHA, an optimal source of calcium that effectively slows and reverses
- Supports joint health and cartilage repair
- Recommended for post-menopausal women, and those with history of osteopenia
- Provides a more optimal rate of delivery into bone tissue than other forms of supplemental calcium
- Delivers calcium in a 100% natural, digestible protein complex similar to food, releasing calcium slowly and steadily