Improves visual acuity against age related effects such as cataracts
- Eye drops backed by clinical research
- Helps improve flexibility of the eye lens to slow macular degeneration and other age-related conditions
- Alleviates eye tiredness
- Improves visual clarity, optimizes vision and improves night driving
- Speeds recovery from and reduces glare associated with laser eye surgery
- Reduces build-up of damaging proteins in the eyes
$68.44 — or subscribe and save 20%
Age-related vision loss is due in large part to damaged proteins called AGEs (Advanced Glycation End-products). This can result in a loss of flexibility of the lens of the eye, glaucoma, and age-related macular degeneration. AGEs may also affect the clarity of the cornea. Topical carnosine has been found to improve certain corneal disorders. Clearing out these dysfunctional proteins allows the eye cells to function better, with the result that the lens becomes clearer and more flexible.
Ortho Eyes® utilizes N-acetyl-carnosine, which does not degrade as quickly as regular carnosine and is able to penetrate into areas of the eye that are not as easily reached by regular carnosine, especially when applied topically as an eye drop. It has been proven to improve lens clarity and flexibility in people suffering from age-related cataracts. It also reduces glare problems in elderly drivers and can reduce the corneal haze associated with laser eye surgery. Studies have shown that subjects taking N-acetyl-carnosine eye drops either improved or maintained their vision while those not taking it worsened.
AOR’s Ortho Eyes® can protect or improve eye health and vision. N-acetyl-L-carnosine helps reduce the build-up of aging proteins in the eyes and can potentially help with virtually any eye condition related to aging. Ortho Eyes® is superior to other products which use simple carnosine.
Helps reduce glare and improves visual acuity against age related effects such as cataracts.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label.
Instill two drops in each eye twice per day, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the container to your eyes or any other surface. Replace the cap immediately after using. Open only one container of solution at a time. Do not allow other people to use your container. Once open, discard container and any contents after 30 days. Do not heat beyond room temperature; keep the extra container in the box away from light, especially sunlight. Do not use if seal is broken or if solution changes colour or becomes cloudy. Not recommended for children under the age of 12. Application may cause temporary irritation of the eye. If the eye tissue becomes more inflamed, red, irritated or uncomfortable after using this product, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Eye health
The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide or replace medical advice to individuals from a qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.
Customers also bought
You may also like…
Your DNA. Your Health.
AOR’s groundbreaking MyBlueprint™ is a DNA-based Nutrition and Lifestyle Report that uses cutting-edge technology to identify your unique genetic variations. The information in the test provides: 84 SNPs, 65 genes, 41 Clinical endpoints, and 8 key health categories.
For more information visit myblueprintdna.ca
A clinically proven formula that works like a prebiotic, probiotic, symbiotic, and postbiotic all in one to support microbiome and gut health.
- The only formula that has unique probiotics as well as supporting strains to increase colonization and effectiveness, and naturally produces short chain fatty acids like butyrate and propionate!
- Reduces the growth of pathogenic bacteria while promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria like Bifidobacterium and akkermansia.
- Normalizes the inflammatory response, promotes detoxification, supports immunity and provides relief from allergies
- Proven to help prevent traveler’s and antibiotic-induced diarrhea
- The only probiotic in Canada that includes a strain which produces clinical amounts of butyric acid.